To find out what is affecting your sleep we will conduct a careful one-on-one assessment. Targeted lifestyle adjustments may already improve your sleep. If needed we will perform additional diagnostics such as sleep studies preferably in your own home or at a sleep laboratory. Based on the results we will then develop together a personalized, stepwise plan for you to sleeping well again.
What we offer:
- Thorough assessment in one-on-one consultation. Additional diagnostics if needed.
- Portable overnight home sleep testing to diagnose sleep apnea or in-lab polysomnography at a collaborating sleep laboratory. Other tests available: MSLT, MWT, PAP-NAP.
- Individualized exploration of therapy options depending on your preference, other medical conditions and state-of the art recommendations from conventional and integrative-holistic medical approaches.
- Full spectrum of treatments for sleep apnea such as PAP therapy, dental appliances, surgical options, positional therapy, lifestyle changes and more in close collaboration with experienced colleagues in other specialties.
- Continuity of care focused on you including adjustments of therapies based on technology feed-back and your experience.