- Do you feel tired, exhausted or un-refreshed in the mornings wondering if you got any restful sleep?
- Do you rely on caffeine or naps to keep you going?
- Do you doze off during TV, movies, lectures, sermons, or long meetings?
- Do you have trouble staying awake in the car while driving or waiting at a stop light?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep? Do you awaken frequently or too early and unable to get back to sleep?
- Do you snore in your sleep?
- Do you stop breathing in your sleep? Have you woken up with a snort, choking or gasping sensation?
- When you try to relax in the evening or try to sleep at night do you ever have unpleasant, restless feelings in your legs that can be relieved by walking or other movement?
- Do you walk in your sleep, act out dreams or have other unusual behaviors that bother you or your bed-partner?
- Do you find it difficult to get enough sleep at your natural sleep time?
If you answer yes to one or several of these questions
you may benefit from evaluation!